The Way, My Way by Bill Bennett

The Way, My Way

by Bill Bennett

Whether you've walked the Camino de Santiago, plan to walk the Camino, wonder if you might want to walk it, or just saw the movie The Way and wanted to hear a little more, this is a book that can be enjoyed. It's long enough to be meaty and short enough not to be tedious. Perhaps because he's a film director, the author has a sense of when to be travel guide, when to be a light-hearted humorist, and when to be thoughtful. He has a philosophy about life and this particular journey that he talks about simply and personally without trying to proselytize you into it. He has an easy, readable style of writing. He has a bad knee.

If you like travel memoirs, or personal journeys, and like a laugh or two, I'd recommend this as a Camino book worth reading. ( )
2 vote TadAD | Jan 3, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,986,542 books! | Top bar: Always visible