Rush Revere and the First Patriots:…

Rush Revere and the First Patriots: Time-Travel Adventures With… (edition 2014)

by Rush Limbaugh (Author)

Series: Rush Revere (2)

Substitute middle-school history teacher Rush Revere takes his students back in time to eighteenth-century Boston to experience the start of the American Revolution as it happens.
Member:LibraryofCamelot
Title:Rush Revere and the First Patriots: Time-Travel Adventures With Exceptional Americans (2)
Authors:Rush Limbaugh (Author)
Info:Threshold Editions (2014), Edition: Illustrated, 256 pages
Collections:Book Box E, Your library

Work Information

Rush Revere and the First Patriots: Time-Travel Adventures With Exceptional Americans by Rush Limbaugh

Case 13 shelf 1
  semoffat | May 15, 2022 |
Again, while this is definitely for children, I did enjoy this book. The pages are gorgeous and the pictures always make me smile. I would recommend this book to tweens who may have an interest in history, or you're trying to get interested in history. It's really good and has relatable characters, plus a talking horse. What more do you need? 4.5 out of 5 stars. ( )
  Beammey | Feb 13, 2016 |
Another fun and educational read by Rush. As with his first in the series, this book reminded me of things I'd forgotten (or never learned) in school regarding America's history as it moved toward a revolution with England. The characters are fun and I think folks of all ages will enjoy reading the book. ( )
  Jarratt | Jul 6, 2014 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 176,546,212 books! | Top bar: Always visible