The Billion Dollar Bachelor by Jackie…

The Billion Dollar Bachelor

by Jackie Ashenden

Thoroughly enjoyed this fun sexy read! He's a powerful CEO, she's the daughter of a crime boss. For one night the both want to forget! Very well written, great fasting moving story, and lots of sexy fun. Highly recommended read. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
I truly enjoyed this story and the pairing of Pandora with Jax was well done. You really feel for Pandora who has been raised in a rather uncaring environment. The same goes for Jax who comes from a family with lots of secrets to hide.

The romance was believable and the character development and plot were well done.

I really did despise Pandora's father and felt that the ending of this novel was great. I would definitely read more by this author. ( )
  kishazworld | Oct 12, 2014 |
This Billionaire's Club series begins with the story of Jax Morrow and Pandora Garrett, their instant and all consuming attraction and their history that inevitably plays a part in their future. Both have emotional scars resulting in perceptions of what love is and why they should avoid it. But nothing goes to plan when the heart decides it is taking over.

I really enjoyed the first instalment in this series. It was a quick read, written in dual point of view's and while I liked the whole premise of this story I needed more connection to the characters, particularly Pandora. The chemistry between Jax and Pandora was obvious and I enjoyed hearing the characters' inner dialogue. It really helped to get straight to the point when they reacted a certain way or held back which is required for a novella. I thought that there was a good balance of steam factor vs plot and storyline and left us with a few questions that I hope will be answered in the following novellas.

This is the first book I have read by this author and I will be reading the next two books in this series to get the full picture of this family dynamic.

copy kindly provided by the publisher and Netgalley ( )
  Artfullee | Apr 8, 2014 |
It must have been Fate. She walked in that bar, he looked at her, and the rest was history. Jax had never felt this kind of attraction and need to protect a woman before. No matter what she had to be his.
And so begins the story of Jax and Pandora. Their pasts have dove-tailed and they never realized their future would be a done deal.

I have read other books by Jackie Ahsenden. This one in particular was memorable. The love scenes between these two characters are unforgettable. I love Pandora and her newly found freedom. Her need to decide her future has been kept contained for 25 years and she will not stand by anymore.

I wish there would have been more of this story after Pandora decided. I was left wanting more. Perhaps our dear author will gift us with more about Pandora and Jax. I think they can be an explosive duo worth reading about. ( )
  Gloria.Herrera | Mar 26, 2014 |
Review to come. ( )
  ChannellingCloretta | Mar 9, 2014 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 111,800,554 books! | Top bar: Always visible