The Professional (The Game Maker Series) by…

The Professional (The Game Maker Series) (edition 2014)

by Kresley Cole (Author)

Member:ElaineHowlin
Title:The Professional (The Game Maker Series)
Authors:Kresley Cole (Author)
Info:Gallery Books (2014), 400 pages
Collections:Read, Your library
Tags:Contemporary, Romance, Erotica, Suspense

The Professional (The Game Maker Series) by Kresley Cole

I liked this book, but I did not love it. The plot was OK. For me, the story and characters needed to be better developed. I wished that the story had started in Russia with Svastyan and then moved on to the US. Maybe some details about him stalking Natalie and how he comes to fall for her would have helped the story.

In addition, I found numerous errors (more than a dozen). I am NOT an editor, but I am very good at finding missing words and word order problems, because I have to read every single word, and being the detail person I am…. It drives me crazy!

If you can ignore the copy errors, and you like hot steamy sex, then you will like this book. Otherwise, I suggest you find something else. ( )
  purpledog | Apr 1, 2016 |
  BookishThings | Mar 23, 2016 |
Contemporary Romance. Aleksandr mafia enforcer and Natalie, longlost mafia princess. Not even close to her IAD series. OK-
  C4RO | Jun 1, 2015 |
I've spent years studying Russia, and the language. So, when I saw this book I decided it was worth a shot, even though it was not in a genre I normally read.

That said, this was a story that draws the reader in from the first chapter. It was quite the interesting story, and kept me engrossed to the last word! ( )
  bearlyr | Apr 7, 2015 |
Wow! What intensity! I was wiped out when I finished reading THE PROFESSIONAL. I loved Natalie and Sevastyan. These are two strong characters who have to force the other into communicating, believing what is said, and accepting that what is said is true. Natalie is picked up from a small town and put into a Russian mafiya's stronghold to be protected when she finds her birth father. I was happy she found him and that they got to know one another. I also liked that she was able to break through Sevastyan's emotional distant wall. He needed to learn trust but I could understand why it was hard for him. I also liked that Natalie pushed Sevastyan to believe that she wanted what he wanted in the bedroom. I loved his reason for his proclivity's. HOT! I cannot wait for the next book. ( )
  Sheila1957 | Mar 11, 2015 |

"Mafiya enforcer Aleksei "The Siberian" Sevastyan's loyalty to his boss knows no bounds, until he meets the boss's long-lost daughter, a curvy, feisty redhead who haunts his mind and heats his blood like no other. Ordered to protect her, Aleksei will do anything to possess her as well--on his own wicked terms. Grad student Natalie Porter had barely recovered from her first sight of the dark and breathtaking Sevastyan before the professional enforcer whisks her away to Russia, thrusting her into a world of extreme wealth and wanton pleasures. Every day under his protection leads her deeper under his masterful spell. Yet all is not as it seems. To remove Natalie from an enemy's reach, Sevastyan spirits her into hiding. From an opulent palace in Russia to the decadent playgrounds of the mega-wealthy in Paris, the two lovers will discover that even their darkest--and most forbidden--fantasies can come true..."--Amazon.com.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,158,060 books! | Top bar: Always visible