Can We Still Believe the Bible?: An Evangelical Engagement with… (2014)

by Craig L. Blomberg

142None155,679 (4.17)None
"Challenges to the reliability of Scripture are perennial and have frequently been addressed. However, some of these challenges are noticeably more common today, and the topic is currently of particular interest among evangelicals. ... Blomberg offers an accessible and nuanced argument for the Bible's reliability in response to the extreme views about Scripture and its authority articulated by both sides of the debate. He believes that a careful analysis of the relevant evidence shows we have reason to be more confident in the Bible than ever before. As he traces his own academic and spiritual journey, Blomberg sketches out the case for confidence in the Bible in spite of various challenges to the trustworthiness of Scripture, offering a positive, informed, and defensible approach."--From publisher description.… (more)

No reviews
Preface: I wrote this book sooner than I had planned.
Introduction: Questions about the Bible have flourished since its inception.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,125,363 books! | Top bar: Always visible