Gray's Anatomy: The Classic…

Gray's Anatomy: The Classic Collector's Edition (edition 1977)

by Henry Gray (Author)

Presents a definite description of the structures and relationships of the human organs and body systems.
Member:CastellumLibrandi
Title:Gray's Anatomy: The Classic Collector's Edition
Authors:Henry Gray (Author)
Info:Bounty Books (1977), Edition: Later Printing Used
Tags:Science, Health and Nutrition

Gray's Anatomy: The Classic Collector's Edition by Henry Gray

I found the JG Press copy of Grey's Anatomy a few years ago at a used book sale and could not put it down...obviously not in the way you can't put gripping fiction down, but in the sense that the drawings absolutely mesmerized me. I couldn't look away from it. Even the typeset fascinated me, as did the oddly calming (but definitely not boring!) effect the words had on me whenever I picked it up at night. "Phalanges," "sternum," occipital," even "longitudinal fissure" all sounded like poetry to me. It's kind of weird, because I don't do much medical reading, but I find the original Gray's Anatomy great bedtime reading... ( )
  booksandcats4ever | Jul 30, 2018 |
The classic edition of this text is a landmark edition, including 780 illustrations, and coving every aspect of human anatomy.
  CenterPointMN | Jun 13, 2018 |
Of all the books on my shelf this one probably gets the most comment when it is noticed, usually implying what kinds of things I might be looking up in it.
2 vote readafew | Feb 16, 2007 |

Gray, Henryprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Crocco, John A.Introductionsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,593,459 books! | Top bar: Always visible