Mary Bennet

by Kate Allan

432,874,568 (4.25)None

In this Pride and Prejudice sequel Mary and Catherine Bennet are invited/sent to Pemberley to acquire husbands. On their journey northwards, while staying at an inn, Mary meets early one morning a Mr Sharnbrook of Kent. This proves not to be an auspicious start to a relationship but they meet later at Pemberley. Can Mary overcome her faults to have a happy ending.
An enjoyable easy to read tale of one of my favourite characters. ( )
  Vesper1931 | Jul 29, 2021 |
A re-read of this Pride and Prejudice sequel where Mary and Catherine Bennet are invited/sent to Pemberley to acquire husbands. On their journey northwards, while staying at an inn, Mary meets, early one morning a Mr Sharnbrook of Kent. This proves not to be an auspicious start to a relationship when they meet later at Pemberley. Can Mary overcome her faults to have a happy ending.
Still an enjoyable easy to read tale of one of my favourite characters. ( )
  Vesper1931 | Jul 29, 2021 |
This was a very enjoyable book about Mary Bennet and I enjoyed how the author showed some scenes from the perspective of Mary as well as some from the perspective of Mr. Sharnbrook. I enjoyed this books main story although I would have liked an epilogue and to have found out what happened with Georgiana's possible romance as well as what happened with Kitty. I felt like her story just got forgotten and things never resolved themselves. ( )
  Chelsea_K | Mar 25, 2020 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,304,517 books! | Top bar: Always visible