Oath of the Brotherhood (Song of Seare #1)…

Oath of the Brotherhood (Song of Seare #1) (edition 2014)

by C. E. Laureano

Series: Song of Seare (1)

"An island on the edge of the world. An ancient prophecy. A reclusive warrior brotherhood. When evil encroaches, who will find the faith to fight it? To his clan, Conor Mac Nir is a disappointment-- gifted with a harp, but hopeless with a sword. To the beautiful young healer Aine, he's one whose gift calls out to her own ... and captures her heart. To the reclusive warrior brotherhood called the Fíréin, he may be the answer to an ancient prophecy... if he can be trained to fight. Can Conor and Aine find their true path as an ancient evil engulfs the isle of Seare? Must Conor sacrifice everything he loves, even Aine, to follow the path God lays out before him?"--Page 4 of cover.… (more)
Member:Sonja-Fay-Little
Title:Oath of the Brotherhood (Song of Seare #1)
Authors:C. E. Laureano
Info:TH1NK (2014), Kindle Edition, 445 pages

Oath of the Brotherhood: A Novel (The Song of Seare) by C. E. Laureano

As I began reading this book, I quickly became caught up in the plotline. I found the characters to be engaging. Perhaps because this has a connection to both music and healing, I could not put it down.

The relationship between Conor Mac Near and Aine intrigued me. They had a connection almost from the moment they met, and I appreciated that aspect of the story. Conor has to find himself and determine what direction he wants to go in life.

As the first book in The Song of the Seare series, I am looking forward to seeing where this series takes the characters. As a fantasy novel, I found the Scottish feel enjoyable to read. So check out this book for yourself.

I received a complimentary copy of this book, but this in no way influenced my review. All opinions are my own. ( )
  PattiPeanut1992 | Feb 12, 2021 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 160,244,383 books! | Top bar: Always visible