Rails to the Blue Ridge: The Washington and…

by Herbert Hawley Harwood

28None549,400NoneNone
Member:xydexx
Title:Rails to the Blue Ridge: The Washington and Old Dominion Railroad, 1847-1968
Authors:Herbert Hawley Harwood
Info:Northern Virginia Regional Park Authority (2000), Edition: 3rd, Unknown Binding, 144 pages
Tags:modern ruins, railroads

Rails to the Blue Ridge: The Washington and Old Dominion Railroad, 1847-1968 by Herbert Hawley Harwood

No reviews
Any "rail fan" or someone who lived near this railroad, will appreciate this book. I grew up on it's very right-of-way in the 1960's (505 W. Great Falls St. Falls Church). I have deep, vivid memories of every train passing thru during my childhood, and this book was a miracle I can cherish!

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,834,722 books! | Top bar: Always visible