Everybody's Got Something by Robin Roberts

Everybody's Got Something

by Robin Roberts

This was a great book. Robin Roberts is so real. She shares her fight with cancer, her faith, her family, her career and her outlook on life with us in this book. I enjoyed reading this as a friend is going through the same thing. It opened my eyes to what she is dealing with and how I can help her emotionally and spiritually. Thank you for sharing this book with me Chrissy. ( )
  Carlathelibrarian | Feb 5, 2019 |
Robin has such a wonderful outlook on life. I took away a lot from her positivity, not because I'm ailing, but because her message pertains to everyone. At the end, although I've never watch a minute of GMA, I finished wishing I could meet her and perhaps, become friends. ( )
  HunyBadger | Jul 6, 2017 |
Terrific woman, terrific book. ( )
  bogopea | Oct 23, 2016 |
A memoir of incredible journeys through life and lessons learned.
  mcmlsbookbutler | Sep 22, 2016 |
I think Robin Roberts is a pretty neat person. She seems very approachable and really seems to care about other people. This was very interesting to listen to. Robin reads her own story in the audiobook and talks about what it was like going through her treatment, how she was cared for and how she really understood that everybody has got something going on in their lives. This book made me like her even more. ( )
  MHanover10 | Jul 10, 2016 |

"'Regardless of how much money you have, your race, where you live, what religion you follow, you are going through something. Or you already have or you will. As Momma always said, Everybody's got something.' So begins beloved Good Morning America anchor Robin Roberts's new memoir in which she recounts the incredible journey that's been her life so far, and the lessons she's learned along the way. With grace, heart, and humor, she writes about overcoming breast cancer only to learn five years later that she will need a bone marrow transplant to combat a rare blood disorder, the grief and heartbreak she suffered when her mother passed away, her triumphant return to GMA after her medical leave, and the tremendous support and love of her family and friends that saw her through her difficult times. Following her mother's advice to 'make your mess your message,' Robin taught a nation of viewers that while it is true that we've all got something--a medical crisis to face, aging parents to care for, heartbreak in all its many forms--we've also all got something to give: hope, encouragement, a life-saving transplant or a spirit-saving embrace. As Robin has learned, and what readers of her remarkable story will come to believe as well, it's all about faith, family and friends. And finding out that you are stronger, much stronger, than you think"--… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,611,902 books! | Top bar: Always visible