November 9: A Novel by Colleen Hoover

November 9: A Novel

by Colleen Hoover

I absolutely loved this book. Colleen Hoover has done it again - I am officially addicted to her writing style.
I choose to experience this via Audiobook instead of my normal ebook, which is why it took me 4 days to read this. I forced myself to only listen to it on the way to and from work - instead of blowing through it in one sitting...which is exactly what I would have done since it's so freaking good. I may have even sat in my car an extra 5 - 10 minutes to finish good parts along the way.
I've already recommended this book to everyone I've seen today, and when I try to describe it, I find myself at a loss of words to describe what I liked so much. Her writing it like poetry to me, it evokes emotions like few other authors have. When I'm reading or listening to her words I find myself physically experiencing the ups and downs as if it's all happening to me.
Just read it already...you won't be disappointed. ( )
  AmyJ71 | Jun 20, 2017 |
This romance in this story is so real and beautiful and is full of all the emotions an actual relationship has. It is also free of that angst you get from a YA novel. The characters go through things a person should never have to experience. The book takes place over the course of 5 years and there is so much development within the characters that it really fleshes out the characters and the story.

That is really all I can say without spoiling anything. I also want to throw out that I also recommend the audio book for this. You won't regret it. ( )
  elizabethballew | May 19, 2017 |
OMG , I DONT HAVE ANY WORDS
This is my favorite book by CoHo so far .

“When you find love, you take it. You grab it with both hands and you do everything in your power not to let it go. You can’t just walk away from it and expect it to linger until you’re ready for it.”

I'm usually not a big fan of Romance novels , and i especially HATE Insta-love , but Colleen's books are an exception most of the time , and this one was definitely the best i read in a while.

I liked the characters , Fallon is my favorite , her story is interesting . Ben , he was amazing most of the book , but after the revelation i really don't know how to feel about him , i also found his love letters a bit cheesy and uncomfortable .

AND WAIT! Ian ,Tate and Miles from Ugly love are in this book?? WHAAT ! so everything is linked ? every even in this book to every character by COLLEEN??

But i also think everything i liked and disliked served the story right , as i mentioned before , i rarely read the book description so everything was a huge surprise for me , i had fun watching the events unfold , and after they made the agreement i knew i was hooked

and just when i started thinking everything was fine , a new thing comes up and guts me ! then it get fixed and i assume this is the ending , then BAM , colleen hits me with another blow , each one harder than the other . Damn this plot was strong !

i just didn't know what to expect anymore , i didn't see any move coming . (view spoiler)

I freaking cried ! and maybe died and came back to life , who knows ! the shock value is strong in this one

i'm not saying this is the best story written , nor the best romance book out there . BUT IT WAS SO FUN TO READ ! I FINISHED IT IN TWO DAYS . i really couldn't put it down.

I really don't know what to say even though i'm sure i talked too much , but you should read this if you like being surprised and hurt and gutted and killed then revived just so you can endure it ALL OVER AGAIN

Damn Colleen this was a roller coaster ride . one minute i'm swooning about the cute love story and the other i'm crying and screaming about the betrayal

what i'm saying doesn't make any sense ? yes , yes perhaps , but blame Colleen for it ( TATE AND MILES ARE IN THIS BOOK ) ( )
  Spymer | May 16, 2017 |
It's 3:00AM and I need to go to bed but I just couldn't put this book down. I went through so many different emotions I don't know if I'll be able to sleep. Colleen Hoover put her readers through the ringer.
It was a beautiful story and COHO knows how to tell a good story. I'm already ordering the next one. ( )
  Angelzinhamia | May 12, 2017 |
November 9
by Colleen Hoover
Audio narrated by Zachary Webber & Angela Goethals

The synopsis provided describes this well enough. My thoughts are that although parts of this book dragged a bit, Colleen Hoover once again created characters that I fell for and a unique and interesting story in itself with some interesting twists that hurt my heart. I always get stressed out when there is so much angst involved, but this was cleverly done and well worth the anxiety. I must also say that I don't remember 18-year-old boys being this intelligent, supportive, or warm when I was that age. ;) ( )
  AddictedToMorphemes | Apr 29, 2017 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 115,190,264 books! | Top bar: Always visible