November 9: A Novel by Colleen Hoover

November 9: A Novel

by Colleen Hoover

3.5 stars

I enjoyed the storytelling. I did get wrapped up in it, and I was wowed by the twist. I didn't understand some of the characters behaviors. I guess I really liked the story, but didn't care for the characters, if that makes sense. ( )
  ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
3.5 stars

ToniFGMAMTC | Jan 19, 2017 |
WOW....WHAT. A. STORY. ( )
  briellenadyne | Sep 26, 2016 |
Readers will have their breath taken away by the heart wrenching mysterious romance that is November 9 by Colleen Hoover. Fallon terrorized by events of her past has decided to move to New York away from her problems and her absent father. Ben an aspiring novelist with many buried secrets and when he meets Fallon on one fated November 9th they fall head over heels for each other. As the story progresses they meet once a year on November 9th and everything Fallon and Ben think is true starts to unravel. I loved the romance in this book. The writing was so spectacular that I felt like I was there in the book. The plot in this novel was so complex and amazing and all of the twists and turns were so unexpected and made the story rich and a complete page turner. I would highly recommend this book to any romance lovers. The romance is slightly mature and may not be appropriate for all readers. If there was a way to give a billion star rating I would! ( )
  rebeccabarer | Aug 22, 2016 |
I had heard so many amazing things about this book, even from people who don’t normally go for romance novels. The only thing I had read of Colleen Hoover before this was her novella, Finding Cinderella and that was a few years ago before I realized she was a popular author. I was a little nervous to read it because of all the hype surrounding it. At first Fallon’s character was a bit annoying to me because she was so negative. And yes, she had a terrible thing happen to her but two years later it’s time to move on from that. But as the book went on, I began to love her. And from the moment Ben entered her life pretending to be her boyfriend, I loved him too.
I also loved all of the pop culture references, especially those related to TBR piles.
The funny moments between them had me laughing out loud. The romantic moments had me grinning like a fool and the tragic moments had me struggling not to cry. I failed, btw! I don’t think there was a single thing I didn’t like about this book. The story and characters took me on the biggest emotional roller coaster ride of my life. The plot twist will blow your mind!

I would recommend this book to anyone because it is more than just a romance. ( )
  pennma05 | Jul 21, 2016 |

56 wanted2 pay1 pay

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 113,255,121 books! | Top bar: Always visible