Strings of the Heart (Runaway Train Book 3)…

Strings of the Heart (Runaway Train Book 3) (edition 2014)

by Katie Ashley (Author)

Will Rhys McGowan realize that having a relationship with Allison Slater is worth fighting for even if it means that he has to fight his best friend for a chance?
Member:sandiez63
Title:Strings of the Heart (Runaway Train Book 3)
Authors:Katie Ashley (Author)
Info:Katie Ashley Productions (2014), 400 pages

Strings of the Heart (Runaway Train, #3) by Katie Ashley

I am ashamed to admit, I have all of the books in this series, but this is the only one I have read. I know, shame on me! Have no fear though, I had no troubles loving the characters in this story anyhow!
I adored this book. I didn’t want to put it down. The first parts of the book had me chuckling and fist-pumping, for real!
Allison has always loved Rhys. She has dreamt of him and wished for him since she was thirteen years old. Now she is grown up, in college, and willing to risk everything to make him open his eyes to finally see her as a woman.
Rhys is home for a few months and isn’t looking forward to it. He doesn’t care to spend time with his family, well his parents anyway. He decides to look up Allison. He finds that she is not the little girl he remembers. He spends every day with her all the while ignoring and denying what he feels for her. Then, one drunken night changes everything. Their friendship has become complicated.
Now these two find themselves on tour together. Rhys continues to deny his true feelings, wanting to keep Allison in the friendzone. Allison can’t just be friends with him. Between her feelings for him and the one night she thought would seal their fate, she can’t continue hurting. Being around him is more than hurting her; it is crushing her.
This is the part that I wasn’t too fond of. Once Rhys is willing to admit his true feelings for Allison to himself and her, everything happens so fast. They can’t keep their hands off each other. Her brother finds them in a compromising position, relationships are broken and mended. The whole drama of being found out went a little too smoothly and fast for me. I wanted a little more with this.
I can’t wait to dig into the other books in this series. I totally love Katie Ashley! I am never disappointed with her books!
  AmberGoleb | Mar 13, 2018 |
  UANBookAddict | Dec 3, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 142,630,818 books! | Top bar: Always visible