100 Bullets Vol. 2: Split Second Chance by…

100 Bullets Vol. 2: Split Second Chance (edition 2000)

by Brian Azzarello (Author), Eduardo Risso (Author)

Series: 100 Bullets (2)

Presents the stories of several people who were seriously hurt before being approached by Agent Graves, who offered each a gun, one hundred untraceable bullets, and a convincing story about whomever betrayed them.
Member:tchaudhary
Title:100 Bullets Vol. 2: Split Second Chance
Authors:Brian Azzarello (Author)
Other authors:Eduardo Risso (Author)
Info:Vertigo (2000), Edition: 1st Edition, 224 pages

Work Information

100 Bullets, Vol. 02: Split Second Chance by Brian Azzarello

Wizard Top 100 of All Time: 42a
IGN Ultimate Bookshelf Essential
DC Essentials
  JEJanke | Feb 15, 2021 |
A new set of stories where Agent Graves gives the briefcase to people who need justice. However, now we are also getting hints of who Agent Graves may be working for. In between the stories of the gambler and the waitress, we get also stories that begin to hint how deep things go. It really reminds me of the conspiracies of The X-Files and the character of the Cigarette-Smoking Man. I did find the story of the diner waitress particularly moving, and this is a strength in the series. You can always be moved by at least one tale. Others are thrilling, and others leave you wanting more. Maybe that is why I only gave it four stars, because at the end, I do want to find out more than just "to be continued." I will tell you this: the series is clearly getting better. And once you start this, you won't be able to put it down. ( )
  bloodravenlib | Aug 17, 2020 |
As noted in my book 1 review, 100 Bullets is a smash-mouthed gem I somehow missed. Azzarello and Risso are nearly flawless as a word and art team. Anyone who like hard-boiled mystery stories delivered in gritty graphics, needs to squirrel some money away and snatch up this entire series. ( )
  RalphLagana | Jan 23, 2016 |
My blog post about this book is at this link ( )
  SuziQoregon | Oct 28, 2014 |
It's still "good", but I'm wondering if I should continue. ( )
  morbusiff | May 9, 2013 |

Brian Azzarelloprimary authorall editionscalculated
Risso, EduardoIllustratormain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 165,962,998 books! | Top bar: Always visible