Understanding People by Larry Crabb

Understanding People (edition 1987)

by Larry Crabb

"Every attempt to help people must first begin with an effort to understand people," says Dr. Larry Crabb. "And the only fully reliable source of information on that topic is the Bible."   In this Gold Medallion Award-winning classic, Dr. Crabb affirms the power of the Scriptures to address the intricacies and deep needs of the human heart. Exploring the inseparable link between spiritual and psychological realities, Understanding People offers a vital lens on how we're put together--who we really are and what makes us tick in our relationships with other people, with God, and with ourselves.   In three parts, this book first points us to the Bible as our source of insight into perplexing heart issues. Then it helps us come to grips with our brokenness as God's image-bearers, and it shows how we can reclaim our ability to reflect him in our growth toward maturity and healed relationships.… (more)
Member:paulmays

collectionmcc | Mar 6, 2018 |
Hardcover w/jacket
  pastorroy | Aug 13, 2013 |

Zondervan

An edition of this book was published by Zondervan.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 159,045,438 books! | Top bar: Always visible