¿Quiénes fueron los hermanos…

¿Quiénes fueron los hermanos Wright? (Quien Fue...? / Who… (edition 2016)

by James Buckley Jr. (Author), Tim Foley (Illustrator)

Series: Who Was ...? (69)

220788,970 (4.1)None
Presents the lives and accomplishments of the Wright brothers, high school dropouts from Dayton, Ohio, who started out repairing bicycles and went on to build and fly the first successful airplane.
Member:rcp_library
Title:¿Quiénes fueron los hermanos Wright? (Quien Fue...? / Who Was...?) (Spanish Edition)
Authors:James Buckley Jr. (Author)
Other authors:Tim Foley (Illustrator)
Info:Santillana USA (2016), 108 pages

Who Were the Wright Brothers? by James Buckley Jr.

Lending

Checked out 2019-11-06 — Due 2019-12-06 — Overdue

lcslibrarian | Aug 13, 2020 |
jB
  OakGrove-KFA | Mar 28, 2020 |
Who were the Wright Brothers? They were high school dropouts but the creators of many. From their own bicycle brand to the first successful airplane. The two men were from Dayton, Ohio and as kids they already loved building and anything mechanical really. Oh yeah, I forgot, their names were Orville Wright and Wilbur Wright. Anyways, as basically teenagers, they gained valuable skills essential for their success in printing presses, bicycles, motors, and any sort of machinery that they could possibly reach for. As adults, the two worked together to invent the world's first successful flying airplane!
The two brothers are quite remarkable! I mean it's truly incredible to me how they were able to build things successfully such as bicycles and especially airplanes (that fly). I honestly decided to read this "who was" book because I never even heard about the Wright brothers. So I said why not and checked it out. These books, they never disappoint! ( )
  Hannahs.G1 | May 30, 2019 |
Great children’s biography about the Wright brothers! ( )
  Abrahamray | Apr 4, 2019 |
Who were the Wright brothers
By
Sam Wright
We’re not related. Besides that they invented the airplane. As kids they played with a rubber band helicopter which motivated them. They were also motivated by the story of Icarus. Their mother encouraged them to invent. They had other siblings. Their names were Wilbur and Orville Wright. I’ve seen their plane in multiple museums. Sadly their sister died young. Their jobs were building things. The attempt to fly was like a contest. Their plane was in the air for 8 hours.
  samw.b2 | Nov 29, 2018 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,657,842 books! | Top bar: Always visible