Yay, You! : Moving Up and Moving On by…

Yay, You! : Moving Up and Moving On (edition 2001)

by Sandra Boynton (Author)

In rhyme, outlines some of the possibilities that life has to offer, from the adventurous to the tranquil.
Member:BookBrad14
Title:Yay, You! : Moving Up and Moving On
Authors:Sandra Boynton (Author)
Info:Little Simon (2001), Edition: 1st, 32 pages

Yay, You! : Moving Out, Moving Up, Moving On by Sandra Boynton

This is a rhyming, humorous book about all the choices we can make.
  wichitafriendsschool | Aug 13, 2020 |
My daughter just graduated from high school this evening so we bought her this book. Boynton's board books were among some of the first books she experienced as an infant, so I love the symmetry. But I must say that I greatly prefer [b:But Not the Hippopotamus|515885|But Not the Hippopotamus|Sandra Boynton|https://images.gr-assets.com/books/1348962545s/515885.jpg|503827]. ( )
  villemezbrown | Jul 28, 2018 |
Just another graduation book. I guess after all that coursework, when one is facing 'the rest of one's life,' one doesn't want anything more substantial. But the cliches bother me. I would have given it two stars, but the Holstein in the Lotus position is worth a star all by itself. ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |
INSPIRATIONAL, LOOKING TO THE FUTURE, GRADUATION PRESENT, PRESCHOOL, SCHOOL AGE, MIDDLE SCHOOL, HIGH SCHOOL ( )
  jherring | May 19, 2016 |
This was given to me when I graduated from high school. :) I think it was from the third grade class where I was a teacher's assistant for my child development class, which makes it that much cuter.
  mirikayla | Feb 8, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,372,094 books! | Top bar: Always visible