Into the Wind

by Shira Anthony

Series: Mermen of Ea (2)

1721,023,860 (3.25)None
Taren will have to put his life on the line to find Ian, and recover a fabled rune stone, a weapon the Ea believe will protect them.

That was one. Long. Book. Reminded me of Sacrati. Nothing wrong with it, but it keeps dragging on and on and on :/

Have to add: The last battle was seriously messed up. I am so angry at Taren, it’s hard to give the book anything but 3 stars. If only he accepted his powers, his control of the wind! The good guys could have won in no time and without any casualties.

But, we needed dragons. In order to do so, the author chose to make Taren dumb and clueless where his own nature is concerned. The deaths of his former lover and captain, as well as other shipmates are all on Taren. It was a huge disappointment for me. Not sure I will continue. ( )
  Mrella | Mar 8, 2021 |

I NEED it!!
  SheReadsALot | Jun 20, 2016 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,286,157 books! | Top bar: Always visible