The Winter We Danced

by The Kino-nda-niimi Collective (Editor), Tanya Kappo (Editor), Hayden King (Editor), Wanda Nanibush (Editor), Leanne Simpson (Editor)1 more, Niigaanwewidam James Sinclair (Editor)

27None701,901 (5)None
"The Winter We Danced is a vivid collection of writing, poetry, lyrics, art and images from the many diverse voices that make up the past, present, and future of the Idle No More movement. Calling for pathways into healthy, just, equitable and sustainable communities while drawing on a wide-ranging body of narratives, journalism, editorials and creative pieces, this collection consolidates some of the most powerful, creative and insightful moments from the winter we danced and gestures towards next steps in an on-going movement for justice and Indigenous self-determination"--Page 4 of cover.… (more)

No reviews

The Kino-nda-niimi Collective (Editor)primary authorall editionscalculated
Kappo, TanyaEditormain authorall editionsconfirmed
King, HaydenEditormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Nanibush, WandaEditormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Simpson, LeanneEditormain authorall editionsconfirmed
Sinclair, Niigaanwewidam JamesEditormain authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 162,235,839 books! | Top bar: Always visible