The Seven Deadly Sins 2 (Seven Deadly Sins,…

The Seven Deadly Sins 2 (Seven Deadly Sins, The) (edition 2014)

by Nakaba Suzuki (Author)

This new manga series takes readers to the land of Britannia, a picturesque country ruled by the benevolent King Lyonnesse - or at least it was, until the king's guard assassinated him and started a full-blown Holy War! Now the king's only daughter Elizabeth must seek the aid of the dreaded warriors, the Seven Deadly Sins. Wrongly framed and sent into exile, they're now the princess's only hope to free the kingdom from the grip of the villainous Holy Knights!… (more)
Member:DemetriLizarraga
Title:The Seven Deadly Sins 2 (Seven Deadly Sins, The)
Authors:Nakaba Suzuki (Author)
Info:Kodansha Comics (2014), 192 pages

Work Information

The Seven Deadly Sins, Volume 2: Sin vs Virtue by Nakaba Suzuki

This series just got better and I'm not even sure how! Oh wait, yeah I do. Ban is hot although the hair throws me off. It should be red, not blue.

Why are all the characters that represent greed sexy psychopaths? It's like Fullmetal Alchemist all over again. ( )
  Rhydion | Oct 31, 2017 |
This makes me very excited to read. I have been putting off finishing reading these forever. I am so glad I got them back out of my bookshelf. This next installment of The Seven Deadly Sins is chalk full of action and some character development for some of our heroes! The action is so intense, especially with the well done detailing of the fight sequences, but everything flows so smoothly which allows the readers to follow along easily. The character development in this volume was wonderful as well. Many manga series that I have read wait for real development for later volumes, but The Seven Deadly Sins start to ease into it in volume two. Here you’ll get a glimpse into Meliodas’s past, and how Diane and Meliodas first met. In this volume you also get to see Elizabeth’s character start to take shape. Also, for anyone concerned about fan service, there’s significantly less of it in this installment of the series. Instead, there’s a lot more action, blood, and destruction. Now, there’s still the occasional panty shot or perverted action by Meliodas, but only in a few places (which is only natural). ( )
  RinHanase | Mar 10, 2017 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,070,804 books! | Top bar: Always visible