HomeGroupsTalkExplore

The Gallaudet Dictionary of American Sign Language

by Clayton Valli

Accompanying DVD-ROM "features a diverse group of native ASL signers demonstrating how to form each of the 3,000 signs. Fully searchable, users can view a sign and quickly go to its synonyms"--P. [4] of cover.

I got this primarily for the CD that comes with the book - I can use it on my iPhone. Now that I have the book in front of me, I'm really enjoying reading the introduction, which gives a great history and linguistical background to the language.
  sonyagreen | Jun 2, 2008 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 182,623,707 books! | Top bar: Always visible