Echoes of Scotland Street

by Samantha Young

Series: On Dublin Street (5)

"Shannon MacLeod has always gone for the wrong type of man. After she drifted from one toxic relationship to the next, her last boyfriend gave her a wake-up call in the worst possible way. With her world shattered, she's sworn off men--especially those of the bad-boy variety. Cole Walker is exactly the sort that Shannon wants to avoid--gorgeous, tattooed, charming, and cocky. But his rough exterior hides a good man who's ready to find "the one." He's determined to pull Shannon from her self-imposed solitude to win her heart. As Shannon opens up in the face of Cole's steady devotion, the passion between them ignites to blazing levels. But when Shannon's past comes back to haunt her, her fears may destroy the trust Cole has built between them--and tear them apart for good..."--… (more)

Good story.
Loyal, non man-whore Hero.
Hero does date another after being turned down by the heroine.
No intimate scenes other than the Hero and heroine.
Loads of scenes with secondary characters and previous characters and couples from earlier books in series.

HEA. ( )
  izzied | Oct 29, 2020 |
Echoes of Scotland Street by Samantha Young (Audio Edition)
Narrated by Elle Newlands
On Dublin Street Series #5

4 Stars - Cole was everything I knew he would be. Caring, strong and not a player which was awesome. This book was quite enjoyable. I do wish it would have been from Cole's point of view as he's the character we've read about from the past 5 books. That said, he was very upfront with his thoughts so even though this book was from Shannon’s pov, we still got to see most of what he is thinking.

Shannon was coming out of a bad relationship and I felt she progressed through her emotions well. Also, the secondary characters in this story were a lively bunch and only added to the story.

Elle Newlands did a fantastic job as narrator. She puts a lot of feeling and emotion in her performances.

~Paragraphs and Petticoats~

Original review posted at: http://paragraphsandpetticoats.blogspot.ca/ ( )
  MyaB | Apr 25, 2018 |
Very good story with Cole and Shannon, a good girl too afraid from her past mistakes to see what she had in front of her. At he beginning of the book I wanted to slap some sense in her but I forgave her because she was too traumatized. Cole is a wonderful hero and he did deserve his place in heaven with Shannon! ( )
  Hanneri | Oct 1, 2017 |
2 stars... it was only okay for me. I didn't connect with Shannon at all. Cole was awesome and I wish he would have gotten someone better. This is my least favorite in the series and that's a bummer because I was really looking forward to Cole's story. ( )
  CrystalW | Dec 15, 2015 |
Echoes of Scotland Street

The Characters:

Cole Walker
Shannon McLeod

The Story:

It’s impossible not to love Cole. I don’t know why Shannon even tried.

The Random Thoughts:

“Go big or go home.”

4 Stars ( )
  bookjunkie57 | Aug 17, 2015 |

Samantha Youngprimary authorall editionscalculated
Newlands, ElleNarratorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 170,290,014 books! | Top bar: Always visible