Fire in You

by J. Lynn

Series: Wait for You (6)

"Jillian Lima's whole world was destroyed in a span of a few hours. The same night her childhood love, Brock 'the Beast' Mitchell, broke her heart, her life was irrevocably altered by the hand of a stranger with a gun. It takes six years to slowly glue together the shattered pieces of her life, but Jillian is finally ready to stop existing in a past full of pain and regret ... She just never expected Brock to be a part of her life again. But he's firmly back in her life before she knows it"--Amazon.com.… (more)

You can find more from me here:

I'm hoping this is a Brock x Katie tbh because lord knows I've been wanting a Katie book forever.

*Sigh*
It's not looking promising guys:

ANOTHER EDIT
Upon reading [b:Dream of You|23795188|Dream of You (Wait for You, #4.5)|J. Lynn|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1421520265s/23795188.jpg|42939616] I've decided that this is most likely going to be Brock x Jillian.

Over & Out, T xx ( )
  RichlyWritten | Sep 23, 2019 |
Link to full review below!Disliked Brock but loved Jillian! One of my favorite heroines in a book!See full review on The Book Disciple ( )
  thebookdisciple | Oct 9, 2018 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 155,865,940 books! | Top bar: Always visible