New Testament Psalms Proverbs by Gideons…

New Testament Psalms Proverbs

by Gideons International

Holy Bible - Evangelical Heritage Version (EHV) by Inc. Wartburg Project (lhungsbe)
    lhungsbe: My go-to version of the Bible. No additions or deletions. Easy to read.

Equivalent version.
Introduction: "you must turn away from your sins, and commit to trust and follow Jesus."
  AlanBudreau | Apr 4, 2018 |
This is a very nicely bound, highly pocketable version of arguably the best translation of the New Testament in modern English. To be perfect it would have a ribbon bookmark but it seems churlish to knock of half a point for that slight omisssion. (PS ignore the picture, you can ditch the gaudy dustjacket as soon as you get it home) ( )
1 vote TonyMilner | Mar 1, 2009 |
Full title; The New Testament of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, with Psalms and Proverbs : translated out of the original tongues and with the former translations diligently compared : commonly known as the Authorized King James version. 1981 edition; Cover title: New Testament * Psalms, Proverbs. This pocket edition was distributed on campus, free of charge, to students. It contains an 18-page preface that includes a full-color frontispiece illustration of the U.S. flag, a “Where to Find, When€? subject index, “Well Loved Hymnsâ€? and the “Lord’s Prayerâ€?.
  fredheid | Mar 26, 2006 |
If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all - how will he not also along with him, graciously give us all things?  Romans 8:31-32

Contents: The New Testament -- The book of Psalms -- The book of Proverbs

The Economy Pocket New Testament with Psalms and Proverbs is an affordable, go-anywhere book. These stylish editions are just right for graduations, promotions, Sunday school awards, first-time church visitors, door-to-door evangelism - and much more. Durable sewn pages and reinforced end papers promise years of use.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 137,247,603 books! | Top bar: Always visible