Pierced (Lucian & Lia, #1)

Pierced (Lucian & Lia, #1)

Series: Lucian & Lia (1)

My name is Lucian Quinn and I own one of the most successful software companies in the world. I'm twenty-nine, rich and single. Impressive right? I'm also a favorite target for every hungry socialite looking to land the uncatchable catch. What these women don't know though is that I'm completely screwed up and damaged beyond repair. The only part of me I'll ever willingly give them is the hour it takes to make them scream...several times. Then I saw her...I'm Lia Adams and I'm in my last year at St. Claire's University in North Carolina. I grew up with an abusive mother, and a twisted stepfather who was worse...so much worse. I'll do anything necessary to survive, even work as an escort to help pay for my college expenses. The men that I accompany to various events are mostly harmless and just want an attractive woman on their arm for an evening. It has never gone further than that...until him...Contains mature themes.… (more)
Member:readonreader
Title:Pierced (Lucian & Lia, #1)
Authors:
Info:Publisher Unknown, 235 pages

Work Information

Pierced by Sydney Landon

Need more now....

If the story wasn't so dang good I would have only given the book one star for the awful cliffhanger! I am thoroughly invested in Lia and Lucian and can not possibly wait for the next book. I will admit that they started off a little to fast for me, but it has honestly made me love the story more, there are a few of Lucian's quirks that I could do without, but as far as I can see they make him the f**k hot man that he is... ( )
  chaoticmel | May 18, 2024 |
Finished Reading December 8, 2015

2.75 Stars

Started off with a great pace. Half way through it petered out to a slow crawl. By the end I was struggling to finish it.
To add insult to injury, it ended without ANY questions answered.
Doubt I will bother with book #2 in the series. Could have been great, ended up being just 'O-Kay'.

Purchased from Amazon December 4, 2015 ( )
  bodebeabay | Sep 25, 2022 |
Even though this was in a POV which I generally stay away from, first person present, I still stuck with it and enjoyed this book. It was one of those where nearly everyone is damaged. Both the hero and the heroine have some serious issues but I still enjoyed it. Warning though it ends on a cliff hanger so I had to go straight out and buy the second book. ( )
  Luziadovalongo | Jul 14, 2022 |
I enjoyed this book, which is the first I've read by Sydney Landon. There were a few twists in it - things I had not expected - and the ending left me with no doubt about going on to read the second book about Lucian and Lia. Great reading! ( )
  AnnPratley | Nov 3, 2020 |
Sad but good ( )
  Anisadara36 | Jan 16, 2018 |

Belongs to Series

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 206,997,763 books! | Top bar: Always visible