All the Bright Places

by Jennifer Niven

3,4691853,183 (4)30
"Told in alternating voices, when Theodore Finch and Violet Markey meet on the ledge of the bell tower at school--both teetering on the edge--it's the beginning of an unlikely relationship, a journey to discover the "natural wonders" of the state of Indiana, and two teens' desperate desire to heal and save one another"… (more)

English (176)  Italian (3)  Dutch (2)  All languages (181)
This probably deserves 4 stars but I'm being harsh cause I'm having a stressful week and I needed a happier ending than that. Also books about suicide bug me. I might seek out some of Niven's other books in the future. ( )
  fionaanne | Nov 28, 2022 |
4.5 stars! Recommended by an old lover. It was his favorite, but it became my own, too, after knowing how incredible this was. Took me a week to finish due to heavy emotions.

Note: Unfortunately, I wasn't able to write a full review for this story, along with my previous reads, as doing such didn't interest me yet. However, future stories (past September) will have short reviews to finally track my thoughts & feelings. ( )
  averoscel | Oct 26, 2022 |
I cried a lot. Beautiful story. ( )
  Capucinette | Oct 25, 2022 |
Nakakainis 'to! But mostly nakakatuwa at nakakakilig! :3 ( )
  Emmie199x | Jul 25, 2022 |
Bra bok att sätta i händerna på de där tonårstjejerna som avgudar The fault in our stars, men inte min kopp te. ( )
  kattriarkatet | Jun 21, 2022 |

Jennifer Nivenprimary authorall editionscalculated
Eekelen-Benders, Aleid vanTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Heyborne, KirbyReadersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
for all the Germ girls and guys, who make it lovely
Is today a good day to die?

Jennifer Niven is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 180,266,781 books! | Top bar: Always visible