The Top Ten Things Dead People Want to Tell…

The Top Ten Things Dead People Want to Tell YOU (edition 2016)

by Mike Dooley (Author)

"If the dead could speak, don't you wonder what they would say to those of us they've left behind? What would they tell us to soothe our sorrow for their loss, calm our fears of what happens when we die, and fire us up to live the best possible lives we can right now? ... Dooley explores our most pressing and profound questions about the afterlife--and this life--from the fresh perspective of those who have made the transition to the next phase"--Amazon.com.… (more)
Member:Jelgava
Title:The Top Ten Things Dead People Want to Tell YOU
Authors:Mike Dooley (Author)
Info:Hay House Inc. (2016), Edition: Reprint, 240 pages

The Top Ten Things Dead People Want to Tell YOU by Mike Dooley

When I saw NetGalley offering this book in exchange for a review I just had to get it. That’s because I’ve been getting Mike Dooley’s ‘Notes from the Universe’ in my inbox for years now. Yes, the Universe actually sends inspiring messages via Mike Dooley! ;) These have been great pick-me-ups for me on some ‘down days’ in the past.

The book started out from a note from the Universe and then Mike decided to take the idea forward and write a book. For some reason, I found the book heavy to read, although I agree with the premise of it and many of the ideas that Mike has explored in it. Perhaps, I was not ready to read the book at this time. However, I can see how it can appeal to people who are struggling with the loss of a loved one.

Find my review here: http://everydaygyaan.com/top-ten-things-dead-people-want-to-tell-you/ ( )
  corinnerodrigues | Feb 24, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 151,399,833 books! | Top bar: Always visible