Viper Game (A GhostWalker Novel) by…

Viper Game (A GhostWalker Novel) (edition 2015)

by Christine Feehan (Author)

Series: Ghostwalkers (11)

GhostWalker Wyatt Fontenot, the subject of a secret military experiment that gave him special catlike abilities, returns home to the bayou and helps the mysterious Le Poivre de Cayenne protect three girls from a deadly enemy.
Member:stephalepsy
Title:Viper Game (A GhostWalker Novel)
Authors:Christine Feehan (Author)
Info:JOVE Books (2015), Edition: Illustrated, 448 pages

Viper Game by Christine Feehan

I love all of the Ghostwalker books. They are some of my favorites. This one was not quite as good as some of the others because so much time was spent in the middle of the book going over the same ground repeatedly. Some of the dialogue is even repeated as if the reader can't remember it having already been said. The story, though, is excellent, and the story opens up the focus for new characters and new stories that I can hardly wait to read. ( )
  ftbooklover | Oct 12, 2021 |
  ftbooklover | Oct 12, 2021 |
I know there's an audience for Christine Feehan, I'm not it and I need to stop trying to convince myself that I am indeed it.
I'm done, I'm tired of how the rug keeps getting pulled out from under the feet of female characters and how they're supposed to be grateful that a male is around to help them and they're also supposed to put up with bullying and gaslighting. I'm tired of it and I need to stop reading it becuse it causes me to feel upset rather than enjoying it. I keep reading them because Christine is feted and praised and because she is a good writer and I keep hoping against hope that the story will not turn out like every other one. I keep reading because I still have abandonment guilt over books
This story features babies and a woman who is crossed with snakes (with a scary libido) and a Ghostwalker who has feline traits and has rescuing people from evil and lots of sex and I didn't care.
Your mileage may vary. I need to stop doing this to myself. ( )
  wyvernfriend | Jun 25, 2021 |
DESCRIPTION, NOT REVIEW: GhostWalker Wyatt Fontenot knows the price he paid for the secret military experiments that gave him his special catlike abilities. After all, he left his bayou home a healer and came back a killer. While Wyatt and his GhostWalker brother Gator may have known exactly the sort of game they were getting into, Wyatt never anticipated where it would lead—or to whom.

The swamps hold many mysteries, but few are as sinuously seductive as Le Poivre de Cayenne. The woman the locals call Pepper is every bit as enigmatic as the three little girls she’s desperately trying to protect. From what, Wyatt is soon to discover. Right now Pepper needs a man like Wyatt. Passionately. But her secrets are about to take them both deeper into the bayou than either imagined—where desire is the deadliest poison of all. ( )
  treehousereader | Sep 22, 2019 |
They are both genetically altered. After discovering her and the child she protects, he finds all his protective and latent desires coming to the forefront. He and his family show her what it is to love. Another great read by Christine Feehan.
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |

Belongs to Series

The GhostWalker Creed
We are the GhostWalkers, we live in the shadows
The sea, the earth, and the air are our domain
No called comrade will be left behind
We are loyalty and honor bound
We are invisible to our enemies
and we destroy them where we find them
We believe in justice and we protect our country
and those unable to protect themselves
What goes unseen, unheard, and unknown
are GhostWalkers
There is honor in the shadows and it is us
We move in complete silence whether
in jungle or desert
We walk among our enemy unseen and unheard
Striking without sound and scatter to the winds
before they have knowledge of our existence
We gather information and wait with endless patience
for that perfect moment to deliver swift justice
We are both merciful and merciless
We are relentless and implacable in our resolve
We are the GhostWalkers and the night is ours
For my daughter Manda, and not because
she gave birth to Shylah, which she did,
along with Skyler, both girls being the joy in
my life, but because
Manda always makes me
proud, makes me laugh and I can count on
her no matter what. Much love!
Wyatt Fontenot tied up his airboat, but stood in it in the dark, listening to the familiar sounds of the bayou.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 163,193,804 books! | Top bar: Always visible