Unrequited

Unrequited

811,668,855 (4.13)None
Seventeen-year-old Kat Hartland LOATHES Unrequited, the world's biggest boy band. Is she the only girl in Sydney who can't be bothered with perfect-looking Angus Marsden? Give her 5 Seconds of Summer. Now. Or maybe the seriously hot med student who rescued her on a train-and who could be Douglas Booth's twin! Perfect formal partner, much? But when Kat comes face to face with Angus Marsden himself, things start to get complicated. Very. Throw in a deranged female popstar, final exams, a part in the musical and a mum who just doesn't get it-and where is her best friend? When did life get so crazy? Kat's just an ordinary schoolgirl. Isn't she?… (more)
Member:Chazzarang
Title:Unrequited
Authors:
Info:HarperCollins Publishers (Australia) Pty Ltd

Unrequited: Girl Meets Boy Band by Emma Grey

Im not really a fangirl, but I used to fangirl to the boy band called “Westlife” lol. So just imagine your boy band crush picked you out of million girls in a concert and broadcast it over tweeter? hahah sounds dreamy right. This book is not really about a fangirl, its actually the opposite of fangirling. Kat hates the boy band “unrequited”, but her sisters are such fangirls and they are going to one of the bands concert in Australia. Kat was asked by her mum to her twin sisters to the concert which she totally loathed.

I didn't expect to like this book, but yeh I totally found myself fangirling lol. Its a good book, its really entertaining and made me feel like I was still in high school. Its a cinderella story’ish and its like far fetched from reality, if you think something like this would happen to you. hahaha one can wish right? ( )
  ladyangelica | Jul 9, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 150,797,834 books! | Top bar: Always visible