Masters of Seduction: Books 1-4 (Volume 1)…

Masters of Seduction: Books 1-4 (Volume 1)

by Lara Adrian

Other authors: Donna Grant (Contributor), Alexandra Ivy (Contributor), Laura Wright (Contributor)

Series: Masters of Seduction (books 1-4)

Lara Adrian's Priceless: House of Ebarron-Incubus Master Sorin Ebarron is determined to have Ashayla at any cost. But the beautiful Nephilim is waging her own high-stakes gamble, willing to risk breath and body to win the prize she seeks.Donna Grant's Boundless: House of Drohas-When talented artist Naomi catches the eye of the Master of the House of Drohas, she soon finds herself thrust into a world she never dreamed existed-a world of angels and demons, poised at the brink of a brewing war.Laura Wright's Dauntless: House of Trevanion-All bets are off when Casworon Trevanion, Master of the House of Trevanion, sets his eyes on lovely stranger Lia. But will Cas discard his legacy when he realizes that the female he desires is none other than the scarred servant who scrubs his floors?Alexandra Ivy's Reckless: House of Furia-Sloane is a former Nephilim Blade who is dedicated to duty. She has nothing in common with the reckless Incubus Master Tiege-except a dangerous passion.Contains mature themes.… (more)

I didn't want it to end. Each book was different and tied together and amazing. I cannot wait until Winter to see what happens... I know it is only a few months but come on, please!!! ( )
  pcorrea3 | Dec 19, 2016 |
Awesome, awesome, AWESOME!

You can tell the stories are crafted by different authors due to verbiage, but they all work well together and describe a common world. I can't actually pick a favorite from these 4 hero/heroine groupings. You can imagine yourself as a fly on the wall in many scenes as these stories portray each of these uber-alpha males and their personal weaknesses.

A quick, but terrific read!

Cannot wait for the next 4 stories, but who gets to write the tie-breaker ninth?! ( )
  absolutartist1 | Jan 20, 2016 |
This four part series of novellas is sizzling hot and perfect for summer. Right away I was swept off my feet and whisked into the deliciously dark and dangerously seductive world of the Incubus'. Masters of Seduction is skillfully crafted to curl your toes and get you all hot and bothered. I was surprised by how involved I got in each novella given how short each story was. Rather than feeling like I was missing something which is often the case when I read a novella, each story was a sweet ride that slowly built upon the story before. Lara Adrian starts us off with Merciless and let me tell you, I would not mind one bit being at Devlin Gravori's mercy! Each male lead has qualities that capture your heart. Devlin is vicious yet captivating, Canaan is vengeful yet compassionate, Scarus is a barbarian yet affectionate, and Jian is driven yet caring. Each man steals your heart and refuses to give it back!

I'm not sure what is in store for the Incubus House Masters but war is brewing and things are sure to get much hotter. I cannot wait to see what these four talented ladies have in store for us next. An absolute must read for paranormal lovers.

4 Stars ( )
  CoffeeAndCharacters | Aug 18, 2014 |
Our Review, by LITERAL ADDICTION's Pack Alpha - Chelle:

From four masters of PNR comes a new and thrilling continuity about Incubi that I absolutely loved!

Four different tales, each revolving around the Master of one of the Incubi Houses and the Nephilim, all tied together in a thrilling, action packed and super sexy compilation where in fighting abounds, treachery and subterfuge are common, betrayal runs rampant, and allies and love come in/from the most unlikely places.

The first story by Lara Adrian introduces the Master of House Gravori and Temple Blade Nephilim Nahiri. "Devil" is looking for vengeance and the truth about the murder of his brother and takes Nahiri hostage as leverage. After spending time with her, he realizes that there's more to the murder of his brother and something much larger is going on with the Council and the Throne, and finds that he is utterly slayed by the sexy and strong hybrid.

In the second book by Donna Grant, the Master of House Romerac has been betrayed and locked away in the Oubilette. While trying to discover who cursed him to his prison, he runs into a Nephilim hiding from her family and her fate as a brood mare and finds that balance and love are easier to find than he ever expected.

Incubus Master Scarus Vipera is probably one of the most feared Incubi in existence in the third book by Laura Wright, but he has a past that not many people know about. Visiting the Harem to replenish his energy and continue his quest, he uncovers more than he bargains for when he chooses the feisty Rosamund for his night of pleasure.

And last, but certainly not least, in the last story by Alexandra Ivy, the Master of House Xanthe embraces his assumed title as spy and tries to uncover the secrets abounding within the Houses, Throne and Council. While doing so, he meets the lovely angel Muriel and they work together to discover whats been going on with the rumors of the missing Masters and the underlying evil that seems to be stemming from their current Sovereign.

All put together, the continuity collection creates a beautifully intertwined story of intrigue, romance, and action played out with steamy sex scenes and an intricately woven plot that twists and turns and utterly captivates. I love the way the authors took each of their individual voices and shared aspects of the world to bind the tales together and I can't wait for the next installment! I most definitely recommend Masters of Seduction to fans of any/all of these authors and PNR fans far and wide.

My only complaint was the quickness with which each of the couples fell in love, but alas, that is always my complaint with PNR novellas since there is only so many pages to work with and we need the HEA. At least with these, you get the insta-lust and love, but you also get an HEA with a twist, making the reader want more and leaving us wondering what will happen next, thus making the next volume that much more lusted after. :) ( )
  LITERALADDICTION | Jul 19, 2014 |

Adrian, Laraprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Grant, DonnaContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Ivy, AlexandraContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Wright, LauraContributorsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

Tantor Media

An edition of this book was published by Tantor Media.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 141,507,605 books! | Top bar: Always visible