Check out the Pride Celebration Treasure Hunt!

Major Bible Themes by John F. Walvoord

Major Bible Themes

by John F. Walvoord

This book is part of my collection that really focuses in on Biblical Commentary more than anything else (including some well known authors in the theological world). All of these books haven't been read cover to cover, but I've spent a lot of time with them and they've been helpful in guiding me through difficult passages (or if I desire to dig deeper). ( )
  justagirlwithabook | Jul 31, 2018 |
  justagirlwithabook | Jul 31, 2018 |
This should be required reading. ( )
  wilsonknut | Dec 18, 2011 |

John F. Walvoordprimary authorall editionscalculated
Walvoord, John F.secondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
49 - forty nine - doctrines. ORIGINAL work (1926)
52 doctrines. REVISED by Walfvoord. (1974)

In an age characterized by skepticism and ignorance of the Holy Scriptures, this timely volume clearly sets forth the biblical truths and teachings that long have been cherished by Christians. Virtually a classic for this century, Major Bible Themes includes chapters on doctrines that merit particular attention in the contemporary religious scene, such as the Holy Spirit, the nature of the Church, and the second coming of Christ. Designed for group and individual study, for pastors, laymen, and students, Major Bible Themes is an indispensable tool, providing the biblical basis for fifty-two doctrines, complete with topical and Scripture indexes. Questions for discussion and review follow each chapter. Whether your purpose is to explore Bible doctrines as a new Christian, to erase confusion stemming from conflicting views in the contemporary church, or to establish a stronger basis for witnessing to your beliefs, Major Bible Themes is essential for study and reference.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:20 -0400)

Zondervan

An edition of this book was published by Zondervan.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,478,769 books! | Top bar: Always visible