Waterfire Saga, Book Two Rogue Wave…

Waterfire Saga, Book Two Rogue Wave (Waterfire Saga, Book Two) (Waterfire… (original 2015; edition 2016)

by Jennifer Donnelly (Author)

Series: WaterFire Saga (1)

As Serafina uncovers more clues about the talismans, Neela ventures into a sea dragon's nest, and Ling learns the identity of their foe.
Member:pandaofhugs
Title:Waterfire Saga, Book Two Rogue Wave (Waterfire Saga, Book Two) (Waterfire Saga (2))
Authors:Jennifer Donnelly (Author)
Info:Disney-Hyperion (2016), Edition: Reprint, 336 pages
Collections:Your library, To read

Work Information

Rogue Wave by Jennifer Donnelly (2015)

Rating: 92% (4.6 stars) ( )
  melonah | Jan 9, 2021 |
This is a fast-paced sequel to Deep Blue, and it really strengthens the suspense and intrigue of the world without most of the hokey mermaid jokes that plagued the first book. There are a lot of twists and turns, so there are several plot twists you don't expect, especially at the end. I'm super mad that I have to wait another year most likely for Book 3. ( )
  DrFuriosa | Dec 4, 2020 |
This book was so much better than the first book in my opinion! I was thoroughly engaged throughout the entire book! Definitely still had some cheesy aspects, but seeing as it's meant for a younger audience I'm not surprised. I cant wait to read the rest of the series! ( )
  Yodareads12 | Nov 30, 2020 |
These books have become my favorite series thus far and int introduced my love of Waterscapes, Water-worlds, or worlds any of the sea and I wish I could find more books like this in the few that I own! ( )
  shereejacobson | Oct 22, 2017 |
Serafina and Neela go out on the journey to find the talismans while the others search for the other talismans in their Realms. Serafina travels to Miromara where she sees her city in ruins. Serafina goes to a library to search for the conches about the talismans. She finds out that hers is a shipwreck of a old Spanish queen. Neela travels back to her realm. Her parents lock her in her room because they think she's crazy. Neela's talisman is guarded by fearsome razor mouth dragons. Serafina's talisman is guarded by a shipwreck ghost and you have to bring them to the shore far enough so they can escape. The other four girls are still looking for their talismans.
Rogue Wave by Jennifer Donnelly is a really good book. You feel like you are in the story in real life. Jennifer Donnelly describes everything in detail. Rogue Wave is the second book of the Epic Saga series. It all begin with Deep Blue. The book is about Mermaids so I recommend this book to teens who like a fantasy story. This book got 5 stars because it is a really good series worth reading. ( )
  AlishaM.B3 | Apr 26, 2015 |

Belongs to Series

The sea is never still.
It pounds on the shore
Restless as a young heart,
Hunting.

The sea speaks
And only the stormy hearts
Know what it says...

--From "Young Sea,"
by Carl Sandburg
For the awesome Steve Malk,
with gratitude
Prologue:  Behind the silver glass, the man with no eyes smiled.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,459,314 books! | Top bar: Always visible