How to crochet by Sara Delaney

How to crochet (edition 2014)

by Sara Delaney

1511,190,802 (4)None
Get hooked on crochet and bring handcrafted charm to your home and wardrobe. Sara Delaney provides easy-to-follow illustrated instructions for joining, fastening off, selecting color schemes, and much more. Learn how to read crochet patterns and work a basic chain with single or double stitches. You'll quickly be on your way to crafting your own pretty potholders and delicate scarves. … (more)
Member:Newpost70
Title:How to crochet
Authors:Sara Delaney
Info:North Adams, MA : Storey Publishing, [2014]

Work Information

How to Crochet: Learn the Basic Stitches and Techniques. A Storey BASICS® Title by Sara Delaney

I'm a knitter and I'm using this book to teach myself to crochet. I laughed at the beginning where the author says she won't start by teaching you to chain stitch because you get stuck there--that's what happened to me years ago! This book is easy to follow and covers instructions, yarns, hooks, stitches, patterns, and accessories.

(Provided by publisher) ( )
  tldegray | Sep 21, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 174,105,269 books! | Top bar: Always visible