Mars, Volume 10 by Soryo Fuyumi

Mars, Volume 10 (1999)

by Soryo Fuyumi

Series: Mars (10)

Kira and Rei have sex in this volume. It is not graphic but it is very clear what they are doing. Kira is forced to interact with the real world. She does get scared but she deals with it. Rei does help but it is Kira who chooses. The character development in this volume is more relationship development. Because they are living together now Kira and Rei have to deal with some things that neither could have guessed was coming. Rei's father is still trying to get in touch with him. Kira of course is worried that Rei is ashamed of her or something like that. That is something that I wish would get dealt with but ten volumes in and Kira still thinks that like. But I still really enjoy in this series. But that said she is much better than she was at the beginning of the series. True love and all that. All the drama is good for your heart.

I give this volume a Five out of Five stars. I get nothing for my review and I bought this manga with my own money. ( )
  lrainey | May 25, 2016 |

Now that Rei and Kira are an official couple, Kira feels free for the first time in her life, but soon she and Rei must decide how school and work will play into their future. Kira decides to take a job to secure her independence while Rei thinks of quitting school to support Kira.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 107,640,634 books! | Top bar: Always visible