Wicked Charms: A Lizzy and Diesel Novel…

Wicked Charms: A Lizzy and Diesel Novel (Lizzy & Diesel Book 3) (edition 2015)

by Janet Evanovich (Author)

Series: Lizzy and Diesel (3), Diesel (7)

7194226,117 (3.61)8
NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER * Lizzy and Diesel are back in a wicked adventure from Janet Evanovich and Emmy Award-winning co-author Phoef Sutton.   Before he was murdered and mummified nearly a century ago, notorious bootlegger Collier "Peg Leg" Dazzle discovered and re-hid a famous pirate's treasure somewhere along the coast of New England. A vast collection of gold and silver coins and precious gems, the bounty also contains the Stone of Avarice--the very item reluctant treasure seeker Lizzy Tucker and her partner, Diesel, have been enlisted to find. While Lizzy would just like to live a quiet, semi-normal life, Diesel is all about the hunt. And this hunt is going to require a genuine treasure map and a ship worthy of sailing the seven seas . . . or at least getting them from Salem Harbor to Maine.   Greed is eternal and insatiable, and Lizzy and Diesel aren't the only ones searching for the lost pirate's chest. People who have dedicated their entire lives to finding it are willing to commit murder or make a deal with the devil just to hold the fortune in their hands. One of those people may even be Wulf, Diesel's deceptively charming and enigmatic cousin. Wulf desires the Stone of Avarice. He also desires Lizzy. It's hard to say how far he's willing to go to gain either one.   Wicked Charms is a swashbuckling adventure full of raiders, monkeys, minions, and mayhem. Lizzy and Diesel are going to have to do everything they can to keep their heads above water and hope they're living a charmed life.… (more)
Member:llarsson7
Title:Wicked Charms: A Lizzy and Diesel Novel (Lizzy & Diesel Book 3)
Authors:Janet Evanovich (Author)
Info:Bantam (2015), 313 pages
Collections:Your library, To read

Work Information

Wicked Charms by Janet Evanovich

Another good Evanovich!!! Her books are my favorites for audio books. ( )
  Jen-Lynn | Aug 1, 2022 |
DIDN'T LET ME DOWN! HOPE THERE IS MORE COMING ( )
  TrishLittle | Dec 15, 2021 |
Wicked Charms is an easy book to read. It does not take itself seriously and is just fun. There are of course, good guys and bad guys. The good guys have adventures in their dealings with the bad guys. The book has earned four stars in this review. It is recommended if the reader wants a fast read that is fun. ( )
  lbswiener | Sep 22, 2021 |
This one just didn't resonate with me. Most of Janet Evanovich's other books usually get about 3 stars from me, but this one fell pretty flat. It's been a while since I've read a Lizzy and Diesel book, so maybe part of it was going from a super detailed read to this less detailed and more simplistic plot... I listened to about 95% of it and then read the last several pages and even reading it to myself, I noticed how simple the sentences were and how lacking they were in detail. Don't get me wrong, there was detail in what things looked like, but I felt like more time was spent developing the plot (which was pretty good) than on the dialogue and sentence structure.

1.5-1.75 * is my official rating. ( )
  courty4189 | Mar 24, 2021 |
Friend recommended this book and also my first by Janet Evanovich. I will have to try another series. This isn't what I expected from NY Times Best Seller. ( )
  xKayx | Dec 14, 2020 |

Janet Evanovichprimary authorall editionscalculated
Sutton, Phoefsecondary authorall editionsconfirmed

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 173,833,499 books! | Top bar: Always visible