Backhoe Joe by Lori Alexander

Backhoe Joe (edition 2015)

by Lori Alexander (Author)

Nolan is delighted to find a stray backhoe and, after naming it Joe and persuading it to follow him home, sets out to train it so that his parents will let him keep Joe as his very own.
Member:JessBellinski
Title:Backhoe Joe
Authors:Lori Alexander (Author)
Info:(2015)

Work Information

Backhoe Joe by Lori Alexander

A story about a boy and his pet backhoe, Joe. Yep, a boy with a pet truck that behaves like a naughty dog. ( )
  CommunityLibrarian | Nov 26, 2015 |
Cute but maybe a bit too cutesy for me. H likes it though so I'm sure we'll read it about 3 million times before it's due at the library. ( )
  maddiemoof | Oct 20, 2015 |
A boy and his backhoe. Good for construction equipment enthusiasts. ( )
  Sullywriter | May 22, 2015 |
For some books, you have to be 2 or 3 to enjoy them. Nolan has wanted a backhoe like most kids want a pet, and when he finds a stray backhoe, (yeah, I know, it's a stretch), he treats it like a pet. Joe, the backhoe has eyes that capture every feeling, so kids can follow just how Joe is feeling throughout the slim story. I can picture that kids enamored of machines would go for this one. ( )
  pataustin | Nov 10, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 166,377,624 books! | Top bar: Always visible