HomeGroupsTalkExplore

The Queen

by Kiera Cass

Series: Selection (0.4)

22019110,401 (3.69)1
Before America Singer's story began, another girl came to the palace to compete for the hand of a different prince.... Don't miss this digital original novella set in the captivating world of Kiera Cass's #1 New York Times bestselling Selection series. This prequel story takes place before the events of The Selection and is told from the point of view of Prince Maxon's mother, Amberly. Discover a whole new Selection with this inside look at how Maxon's parents met-and how an ordinary girl named Amberly became a beloved queen.… (more)

English (18)  Italian (1)  All languages (19)
I really liked this, however I would have liked more. Just a glimpse was not enough. ( )
  JessicaF217 | Jul 26, 2021 |
Decided to start this series correctly, and I am not regretting it! I beamed so hard the entire time! This is too cute! Clark and Amber's relationship awww! ( )
  iamcmims | Apr 4, 2021 |
"He was a mystery, I was excited to solve."

I actually loved this because it showed the different sides of King Clarkson and Queen Amberly. Sometimes there is more than meets, the eye, never be too quick too judge.

I also like how a different side of the selection was shown here, more about friendship and bonds than the actual competition.

Full Review: http://wp.me/p8IxRn-1G ( )
  themoonwholistens | Aug 31, 2020 |
I would've loved this much more if I didn't know how much of an ass Clarkson becomes in the future tbh ( )
  Ray_ | Mar 24, 2018 |
Another novella and they aren't my favorite, but this one was a bit better. Makes me dislike the king all the more but it also made me lose a bit favor for the queen. I'm glad I read this after I read "The One". Changed my idea of the queen quite a bit. ( )
  karenvg3 | Mar 19, 2018 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 185,140,998 books! | Top bar: Always visible