The Long Ball: The Summer of '75--Spaceman,…

The Long Ball: The Summer of '75--Spaceman, Catfish, Charlie Hustle, and the Greatest World Series Ever Played (edition 2003)

by Tom Adelman

The 1975 World Series between the Boston Red Sox and the Cincinnati Reds is generally considered the best of all time, and baseball historians often rank its sixth game as the greatest single game ever played.
Member:hildr8
Title:The Long Ball: The Summer of '75--Spaceman, Catfish, Charlie Hustle, and the Greatest World Series Ever Played
Authors:Tom Adelman
Info:Little, Brown (2003), Edition: 1st, Hardcover, 384 pages
Collections:Your library, Currently reading
Tags:baseball

Work Information

The Long Ball: The Summer of '75 -- Spaceman, Catfish, Charlie Hustle, and the Greatest World Series Ever Played by Tom Adelman

I read "The Long Ball" by Tom Adelman. I thought it was very confusing. It was hard to keep track of everything that was going on. There were some terms I didn't know but I knew most of them. This book is about baseball in 1975 and later as you can probably tell. Although I didn't completely understand it, I thought it was a good book. If you don't like baseball or history then I don't suggest that you read The Long Ball. ( )
  br14most | Oct 30, 2013 |

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 204,349,280 books! | Top bar: Always visible