Sudden Backtrack (The Hollows #13.1) by Kim…

Sudden Backtrack (The Hollows #13.1) (edition 2014)

by Kim Harrison

Series: The Hollows (13.1)

1198199,104 (3.65)None
#1 New York Times bestselling author Kim Harrison returns to the ever-after one last time in this never-before-published short story! The origins of the elf and demon war have been shrouded - until now. Told from a demon's point of view, join Al as he helps Newt spin the curse that caused the elven downfall... and perhaps holds the beginnings of their own reclamations.… (more)
Member:Avonelle
Title:Sudden Backtrack (The Hollows #13.1)
Authors:Kim Harrison
Info:Harper Voyager Impulse, Kindle Edition, 21 pages
Tags:to-read

Work Information

Sudden Backtrack by Kim Harrison

It was nice returning to the afterlife, if even for a few moments. This might have been just a snippet of the beginning of the great war, but it was nice to have.

Now if only we could have a novel all for Al. :) ( )
  bradleyhorner | Jun 1, 2020 |
This story is how the demons cursed the elves. While it takes place prior to the start of the first book, I think it best read right after The Undead Pool. Insights into Newt and Al.
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
An interesting piece to fill in the story. I enjoyed it even more, reading it after Turn. ( )
  tldegray | Sep 21, 2018 |
Nice little novella with Newt before she went crazy, and find out what caused her to become crazy. A little bit more info on Gally. We see them curse the Elves.

Cost .99 ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Sep 6, 2017 |
Worth the $.99 just for the new backstory, but all this did was make me want a spin-off series that goes back even before that era and brings us up to Rachel and Trent's generation. Maybe one day.... ( )
  ItEntertainsMe | Oct 4, 2016 |

Belongs to Series

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 177,285,459 books! | Top bar: Always visible