His Road Home by Anna Richland

His Road Home

by Anna Richland

I always love a HEA story but His Road Home by Anna Richland is exceptional!

Author Anna Richland treats a very serious subject with sensitivity, humor and a great deal of honesty. I do wish more of the trials our returning veterans was delved into more deeply, but I realize how difficult this would be in a short amount of time and was not the focal point of the story.

Rey, but mostly his interpreter in Afghanistan, creative a very interesting situation that could lead to nothing but trouble and I saw it coming from the very beginning!

Grace handles the situation as her name implies, with as much grace as any woman could be expected to, and with so much more compassion that many would be able to muster with such surprises coming off of the internet!

Anna Richland uses her mastery of the written word to great advantage in His Road Home. I am going back to her previous novel, which introduced Rey Cruz and I will be watching for future stories that she releases.

On a more personal note, I am the wife of a disabled veteran from the Vietnam conflict. I can’t thank you enough, for bringing the stories of our fallen and unsung heroes to your books. The dedication in His Road Home brought me immediately to tears. Thank you as well for mentioning Fisher Houses and Doctors Without Borders / MSF. Both are worthy of note for the great works they do.

I highly recommend His Road Home by Anna Richland and give it five, steaming cups of coffee (my equivalent to gold stars). May this coffee be taken in the spirit it is offered and know that I would give it many, many more were that an option in reviewing.

~ Patricia, Room With Books ~ © Oct 24, 2014
  roomwithbooks | Aug 31, 2015 |
It only took me a couple chapters to fall in love with the characters and the story that would unfold. Excellent read! I loved Rey & Grace journey. Unique and heartwarming. His Road Home is a wonderful story full of compassion, love and new beginnings. In a few short pages Ms. Richland created a beautiful and sexy romance. One of my favorites this year.

This is a stand alone short story. Rey Cruz also makes an appearance in First to Burn, Immortal Vikings #1. ( )
  vampiregirl76 | Oct 8, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 128,066,360 books! | Top bar: Always visible