Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Crystal, Gem…

Cunningham's Encyclopedia of Crystal, Gem and Metal Magic (1987)

by Scott Cunningham

Other authors: Frank Schneider (Photographer)

English (7)  Dutch (1)  All languages (8)
Again, anyone who KNOWS me well knows that I don't always read a book cover-to-cover (including The Bible, which I've read and of which many scriptures I've memorized and quoted). I skip around. So, I'm not on any one page but I began reading it 2 or 3 days ago.

This book was given to me by a family member. It definitely has some juicy information. Once I've absorbed all of the details which lie within these 268 pages, I can take a short break from my intense crystal and stone magical and healing properties research. ( )
  DeirdrieLoVerso | Jun 3, 2018 |
I'm disappointed by the fact that there weren't exactly a lot of details on the stones. Otherwise good for working stones into magic. ( )
  tabicham | Jul 22, 2017 |
Every metaphysical rockhound's bible. GET THIS BOOK. ( )
  faithful_scientist | Aug 10, 2008 |
This book is a great read and really brings homes the various things you can do with the elements as far as spell work. Ingenious and full of great ideas for practice, this shows just how great an author and magical practitioner Cunningham was. A must have for your library if you are pagan who works with the elements. ( )
  jayble | Jul 8, 2008 |

Scott Cunninghamprimary authorall editionscalculated
Schneider, FrankPhotographersecondary authorall editionsconfirmed
Bretell, BobCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Buske, TerryDesignersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
This book is dedicated to Robert Thompson,who introduced me to tourmaline, rockhounding and the pleasures of crystals and stones
Crystals, stones, metals.

Practice an ancient magic that is both natural and powerful—the elemental Earth magic of crystals, stones, and metals. This comprehensive and clear guidebook by Scott Cunningham has introduced over 200,000 readers to the secrets of over 100 gems and metals. Learn how to find and cleanse stones and use them in divinations, spells, and tarot card readings. Discover how to determine the energies and stories contained within each stone, and the symbolic meanings of a stone's color and shape. Also included in this classic guide:

—A 16-page full-color insert, new with this edition
—Birthstone and jewelry magic lore
—Tables listing both planetary and elementary rulers of stones, magical intentions, and magical substitutions

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:07:49 -0400)

Learn all about the magical properties of crystals, gems and metals! Cunningham reveals the secrets of over 100 different gems and metals, describing what they look like and explaining their long-hidden magical powers.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,567,275 books! | Top bar: Always visible