I Love My Hat

I Love My Hat (edition 2017)

"One autumn morning, Farmer Brown gets on his tractor and heads to town. Along the way, he picks up a cat in a hat, a goat in a coat, an ox in socks, and other animals who love their clothes--and each animal sings a little song about what it's wearing. When they reach the town, it's Farmer Brown's turn to sing about his clothes--after he gets some new ones."--Amazon website.… (more)
Member:mamasoup22655
Title:I Love My Hat
Authors:
Info:Scholastic Inc. (2017)

Work Information

I Love My Hat by Douglas Florian

Social
this book is about a farmer who gets on his tractor and heads into town.
plot
3-5yrs
  Shasta84 | Dec 5, 2017 |
Animals in clothes rhyming as they go with Farmer Brown to town. Fun for the kids to learn rhyming words. The illustrations are cute. ( )
  Sheila1957 | Jul 27, 2016 |
Um, you-all know I can enjoy a silly book aimed at toddlers, right? So why can't I enjoy this? ( )
  Cheryl_in_CC_NV | Jun 6, 2016 |
Farmer Brown heads to town on his tractor and picks up some animals along the way, as they each sing about the clothes they are wearing, until it is Farmer Brown's turn to sing about the new clothes he has bought in town. Tone: upbeat, rhyming, joyus. Age: 2-5 (Prek - 1st). Art: lively, rustic, soft, muted, watercolor, brush and ink, pastels, white space.
  Erika.D | Feb 4, 2016 |
This book is about teaching children to be grateful for what they have. It helps develop Personality
  ashleighgoad | Nov 30, 2015 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,460,171 books! | Top bar: Always visible