Guess How Much I Love You (1994)

by Sam McBratney

Other authors: Anita Jeram (Illustrator)

Series: Little Nutbrown Hare

11,193168595 (4.18)54
During a bedtime game, every time Little Nutbrown Hare demonstrates how much he loves his father, Big Nutbrown Hare gently shows him that the love is returned even more.

English (158)  Dutch (4)  Spanish (2)  Portuguese (Brazil) (1)  French (1)  Danish (1)  All languages (167)
Love
  BooksInMirror | Feb 19, 2024 |
This is the copy I checked out from the library, and although it has the envelope slots for the DVD and CD, they are not present. H really wants to eat the book, but as it's a library copy I don't know if I should let her... she does have a crinkle book version of this, though, which makes a kissing noise and says "I love you!" at the end.... which is also when I will kiss her on the head.

Anyway, it's a pity Big Nutbrown Hare never says that one day Little Nutbrown Hare can also jump as high or throw his arms out as wide one day. The crinkle book version doesn't have the competition, just I love you as wide as I can go and as high as I can stretch, so that's the version we'll be repeating. ( )
  Daumari | Dec 28, 2023 |
Guess how much I love you, says Little Nutbrown Hare. Little Nutbrown Hare shows his daddy how much he loves him: as wide as he can reach and as far as he can hop. But Big Nutbrown Hare, who can reach farther and hop higher, loves him back just as much. Well then Little Nutbrown Hare loves him right up to the moon, but that's just halfway to Big Nutbrown Hare's love for him.
  PlumfieldCH | Sep 21, 2023 |
Familial love
Hares
Parent and child
  kmgerbig | Apr 6, 2023 |
When reading this book it talks about how love isn't shown through how big something is. Insted love is shown in the heart and how much that person means to you. Just like in the book little hair finds out that Big hair will always win because she will always love him to the moon and back. ( )
  OliviaW33 | Mar 16, 2023 |

Niskos, L.M.Translatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Pauli, LorenzTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Roehrich-Rubio, Esthersecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
בן-נתן, איתןTranslatorsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed
Geef een prentenboek cadeau !
For Deborah and Joanne -SM
To Liz with love - AJ
Little Nutbrown Hare, who was going to bed, held on tight to big Nutbrown Hare's very long ears.

Publisher-Recommended Age
: From 3 Years to 8 Years

Publisher-Recommended Grade
: From Pre School to Third Grade

Accelerated Reader®
: 2.8 - Lower Grades (K-3)

Current Discussions

Candlewick Press

4 editions of this book were published by Candlewick Press.

Editions: 0763619426, 0763641758, 0763642649, 0763649139

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 202,025,683 books! | Top bar: Always visible