When Comes the Spring (Canadian West) by…

When Comes the Spring (Canadian West) (edition 1985)

by Janette Oke (Author)

Series: Canadian West (2)

"Elizabeth and Wynn find that their commitment to God and to each other gives their life meaning. Can their love for each other sustain them through a harsh winter, loneliness, and rigors of life without any of the conveniences they're used to?"--Provided by publisher.
Member:Stinson_Library
Title:When Comes the Spring (Canadian West)
Authors:Janette Oke (Author)
Info:Bethany House Pub (1985), 256 pages

Work Information

When Comes the Spring by Janette Oke

Having survived the harshness of their first year in the far Northwest, Elizabeth and Wynn, her Royal Canadian Mountie, now face new challenges. Just when they've made new friends and started a new school, they are presented with a new posting. It seems Elizabeth's dreams for a family and home of her own are not to be. Will their love for each other, hope for the future, and their faith in God carry them through the crushing disappointments?
  BLTSbraille | Oct 22, 2021 |
Elizabeth and Wynn start their new life in the North.
  BLTSbraille | Sep 29, 2021 |
Sequel to When Calls The Heart
  ParsonsAcademy | Jun 30, 2019 |
Took me forever to read this but it was good. I'll try reading the rest of the series but that could take a while with how long it took me to read this one. ( )
  RinHanase | Mar 11, 2017 |
  RinHanase | Mar 11, 2017 |

Bethany House

An edition of this book was published by Bethany House.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 173,552,585 books! | Top bar: Always visible