Lazarus Book 1 (Lazarus Hc) by Greg Rucka

Lazarus Book 1 (Lazarus Hc) (edition 2014)

by Greg Rucka (Author), Michael Lark (Artist), Owen Freeman (Artist)

Series: Lazarus (1-9)

This prestige hardcover collects the first two Lazarus story arcs; "Family," which introduces Forever Carlyle and her Family as they are brought to the brink of war in a future of economic collapse; and "Lift," where Forever uncovers a terrorist plot against her Family while another family altogether, the Barrets, take desperate measures to escape their life of poverty.… (more)
Member:pearljamrob
Title:Lazarus Book 1 (Lazarus Hc)
Authors:Greg Rucka (Author)
Other authors:Michael Lark (Artist), Owen Freeman (Artist)
Info:Image Comics (2014), 245 pages

Work Information

Lazarus: The First Collection by Greg Rucka

A random recommendation from a friend on Twitter; I'm so glad I happened to be online when she posted it, it wasn't specifically for me, but it piqued my interest enough to try it out. Reminds me a bit of "Into the Badlands" when a ruined society devolves to feudalism, but with a somewhat different aesthetic. I just enjoyed it so much, can't wait to devour the rest of the series! ( )
  steveportigal | Jan 4, 2021 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 164,460,509 books! | Top bar: Always visible