Assassin's Creed: Unity (2014)

by Oliver Bowden, Andrew Holmes (Ghostwriter)

'I have been orphaned, beaten, deceived and betrayed. They murdered my father - and I will have my revenge at whatever cost!' 1789- The magnificent city of Paris sees the dawn of the French Revolution. The cobblestone streets run red with the blood as the people rise against oppressive aristocracy. But revolutionary justice comes at a high price . . . At a time when the divide between the rich and poor is at its most extreme, and a nation is tearing itself apart, there is a young man and woman fight to avenge all that they have lost. Soon Arno and Elise are drawn into the centuries-old battle between the Assassins and the Templars - a world with dangers more deadly than they could ever have imagined. Based on Ubisoft's award-winning videogame… (more)

Enthralling historical fiction novel set in revolutionary Paris. The book brilliantly captures the essence of the popular video game series, providing fans with a deeper insight into the game's story and characters. The descriptions of the city, its architecture, and the political turmoil of the era are immersive and well-researched. Bowden's writing is fast-paced and keeps the reader engaged throughout the narrative. However, the book could benefit from more character development and exploration of the themes. ( )
  paarth7 | May 6, 2023 |

Oliver Bowdenprimary authorall editionscalculated
Holmes, AndrewGhostwritermain authorall editionsconfirmed

Current Discussions

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 206,061,348 books! | Top bar: Always visible