Big Nate's Greatest Hits (Volume 11) by…

Big Nate's Greatest Hits (Volume 11) (edition 2015)

by Lincoln Peirce (Author)

Series: Big Nate

The more Big Nate, the better! Readers will have their fill of Nate's wisecracks and school-day shenanigans in this giant collection of hilarious comic strips.
Member:Beckettlibrary
Title:Big Nate's Greatest Hits (Volume 11)
Authors:Lincoln Peirce (Author)
Info:Andrews McMeel Publishing (2015), Edition: Illustrated, 376 pages

Work Information

Big Nate's Greatest Hits by Lincoln Peirce

good ( )
  34767 | Feb 11, 2021 |
Liam
  trexm5qp7 | Jun 8, 2017 |
My children all love this author and I wanted to better understand what they like in books and get inside their heads a little bit. I was expecting to be bored but was surprised to find myself chuckling and enjoying this book. I honestly wish I could have had the opportunity to read Lincoln Peirce's books when I was younger so I could see it from a child's mind but it is fun for adults as well. I can understand why this series would appeal to young readers and as a mother, I am impressed by the quality of the writing and ideas (not to mention the art work) that goes into this series. Well done! ( )
  Veronica.Sparrow | Nov 15, 2015 |
  Veronica.Sparrow | Nov 15, 2015 |
This is a collection of three e-books featuring Nate, a sixth grader, who is always up to and into something. This compilation features more of the same for Nate—detention, friends, and of course, enemies. Nate’s expressive black and white comics recount moments during school and summer vacation, all with a humorous perspective. Just as his other books, Nate will once again have your middle readers--and you--laughing out loud. Highly recommended. ( )
  ginawilliams | Dec 3, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 173,614,110 books! | Top bar: Always visible