dismiss

Earth Bound (2015)

by Christine Feehan

Series: Sea Haven (4)

"After escaping from a cult, Lexi found refuge with her sisters on the farm that more than sustained her body--it nurtured her soul as well. But she never forgot the terror she left behind or the always present fear that the cult would find her again, and claim her. Then her nightmare came true. Lexi was discovered and threatened--only to be suddenly saved by a stranger. He is Gavriil Prakenskii, and he's awestruck by the woman he's rescued. She is destined for him. He can feel it in his soul. But how can Lexi find happiness with a man steeped in secrets and shadows, one intimately acquainted with violence, and whose very love could be the death of them?" --… (more)

Lexi is in witness protection as a survivor of a cult that had kidnapped her and forced her to 'marry' at an extremely young age. The Cult has fouond her just as Gavrill comes to the farm to protect his brothers. Garvrill instantly makes a connection to Lexi and his whole world and plans for the future change. Elements I enjoyed but Christine still uses a lot of repetition that can get old after awhile. Was mixed read for me, some really outstanding points as well as points I wanted to skip over.
  wyldheartreads | Jun 20, 2019 |
I forget that books in Feehan's series are very repetitive. Decent romance, but it is so similar to the other books, that it might be awhile before I finish the series. ( )
  Bodagirl | Nov 15, 2017 |
Not a bad read, like cheap chocolates but left a bad taste in the mouth. Some of the comments about her clothing and the over possessiveness is not what I would like out of a relationship.

Woman in hiding discovers that she's been found but this time she decides to stand and fight with friends and a stranger that she's strangely attracted to. ( )
  wyvernfriend | Sep 26, 2016 |
Enjoy the series. Lexi's story is interesting. Think that Gaveriil was a little too easy, but then I'm not supposed to be that critical.

Now to get the two mystery brothers stories. ( )
  pnwbookgirl | Feb 7, 2016 |
Feehan continues to torture her characters. I think this was rushed and could have been a great novella instead of a good book. ( )
  lesmel | Dec 31, 2015 |

Belongs to Series

For Charlotte, with love
PAIN was a strange entity.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 149,006,434 books! | Top bar: Always visible