Six Ways to Pray from Six Great Saints

by Gloria Hutchinson

1141238,667NoneNone
A vibrant prayer life is essential to every Christian, but how can we keep our prayers meaningful and our spirituality growing? Gloria Hutchinson takes you on a tour of the prayer styles of some of our greatest saints--Francis and Clare of Assisi, John of the Cross, Teresa of Avila, Thérèse of Lisieux, and Ignatius of Loyola. These different prayer styles from the Catholic tradition offer you new ways to energize your prayer life and show you how to pray every day and in every circumstance.… (more)

If you would like to share your joy in this book, please Click here

Your contribution of this book to the collection whether by Virtual lending or by outright donation to the collection--would be most appreciated.
  societystf | Apr 6, 2016 |

Current Discussions

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 204,448,553 books! | Top bar: Always visible