Day It Rained Hearts by Felicia Bond

Day It Rained Hearts

by Felicia Bond

wichitafriendsschool | May 22, 2016 |
This story is about a young girl who catches hearts while they rain out of the sky, then makes valentines for her friends. It shows how special our friends are to us and how they are all different. This is a great book to read around Valentine's Day to remind kids that it's nice to share things, not jut receive. I would read this story to pre-k-fifth grade classes. ( )
  sdeshotel | Feb 27, 2014 |
This story is a great story for around Valentine's day but it is also wonderful because it talks about how every heart that the girl caught was different. This idea is what makes this book so good for in the classroom because it could then lead into a discussion on how every person is unique but still we are all important. I think this book is perfect for students in 4k-2nd grade.
  Jennah2010 | Oct 19, 2013 |
What else do you do when it begins to rain hearts?! You make Valentines of course, and that's exactly what Cornelia Augusta does. ( )
  DiamondDog | Mar 29, 2013 |
I enjoyed reading the cute story, "Day it Rained Hearts." The story was about the day it rained hearts and this little girl caught all the hearts she could. She went home and make all the hearts into Valentine's gifts for her friends. This book is a very good book to use around Valentine's day. Also this is a good book to use with children when discussing the difference in fantasy and realistic. ( )
  jlowens4 | Mar 5, 2010 |

One day it rains hearts, and Cornelia Augusta catches them. Each heart is special in its own way, and Cornelia Augusta knows exactly who to send them to.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:23:21 -0400)

On the day it rains hearts, Cornelia Augusta makes Valentine cards for four of her friends.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,716,925 books! | Top bar: Always visible