What My Cat Has Taught Me About Life by Niki…

What My Cat Has Taught Me About Life (original 1997; edition 1997)

by Niki Anderson (Author)

Member:lowelibrary
Title:What My Cat Has Taught Me About Life
Authors:Niki Anderson (Author)
Info:Honor Books (1997)
Collections:Cats

What My Cat Has Taught Me About Life: Meditations for Cat Lovers by Niki Anderson (1997)

The first book of the new year!!

This was a cute book I’ve had lying around my house for quite awhile – received as a gift. The book is full of stories about cats and their mischief and quirks. It was fun reading to see that my cats (past and present) are not the only ones who do crazy things and whose personality traits often reflect humans.

There wasn’t much depth to the book, but for cat lovers it could be the perfect read. It also correlates not only habits of cats but how those activities can teach you a life lesson. Furthermore, there are great quotes and good tips on treating cats for ailments.
  blondierocket | Jan 5, 2010 |
Dedicated to my mother, who inspired both my affection for cats and my passion for God;
to my husband for his enduring and patient support;
to my daugher for her journalistic ear;
and to my son for daily pats on the shoulder.
Introduction: This book is for cat lovers - those charmed by the cat's inscrutable ways, calmed by their purring, awed by their grace, and fascinated by their personalities - those who will always find delight in the cat.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 135,720,845 books! | Top bar: Always visible